Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Karma

I believe in karma--and it's wonderful to be on the receiving end of something positive. Thank you, cab driver for not only getting me to my destination on time, but also giving me a free ride! (This guy was for real, he didn't have change for the note I was carrying so he said "it's ok." And there were no ulterior motives at all.) I got some of that positive energy to fuel the rest of my day. 'Twas a busy but fulfilling workday. I'm (yawn) going to sleep well tonight :)

9 comments:

Nakeel said...

Woah what a good hearted man.. Early blessings we say... Next time make sure u do a good turn to..

Girl in the Meadow said...

I also got a free cab drive jana. I smiled the whole day

I believe in Karma too

Girl next door said...

@ Nakeel,
Oh yeah, I plan to do something good for somebody else.

@ Shiroh,
Great feeling, isn't it?

Anonymous said...

That cab driver should have something good coming to him.so few people like that nowadays!

Princess said...

It is always refreshing when someone does something nice like the cab driver did.

Rista said...

Good on you! pay it forward :-)

Girl next door said...

@ Acolyte,
True, most people have strings attached to what they do esp. when they don't know you.
@ Princess,
Things like that restore my faith in humanity=)
@ Rista,
I will!

Klara said...

It always feels good when you get afree side, but hopefully you gonn do good 2 some otha person in need...
P.S Nice blog

Girl next door said...

@ Kiara,
Hope I'll be able to brighten someone's day too! Thanks for coming by.