Wednesday, August 16, 2006

4 or 5 Things

I got this idea from somebody else; it's great coz I like making lists:

Jobs I have had:
1. Babysitter
2. Bakery & Cafeteria worker
3. Reader/Tutor
4. Front desk receptionist
5. Security dispatcher

Places I have lived:
1. Nairobi
2. Naivasha
3. Athi River
4. Eldoret (outskirts)

Movies I have watched over and over again
1. Sound of Music
2. My Best Friend's Wedding
3. Wizard of Oz
4. Grease

Places I have been on vacation:
1. Mombasa
2. San Diego
3. Houston
4. Reno

Places I'd rather be right now:
1. Home
2. Hawaii
3. Brazil
4. At a spa getting a massage

Items that must remain in the fridge:
1. Eggs
2. Cheese
3. Red wine
4. Water
5. Vegetables

Scary Stressful Experiences I've survived
1. Embassy appointment to get visa for U.S.
2. Being in a car accident and getting stranded hours away from our residence.
3. Jumping over a barbed wire fence while being chased by the neighbors' fierce dog.
4. Taking major national and state exams that determined my future.

My favorite leisure activities:
1. Walking outdoors
2. Playing Uno with my siblings
3. Reading a good book
4. Playing the simplest version of 'Canon in D' on the piano
5. Surfing the net and blogging!

3 comments:

bomseh said...

can i tag myself? i also like making lists as opposed to constructing sentences.

Anonymous said...

Nice post but please no tags!Those things suck!
But seems you've had a fun life!

Girl next door said...

@ bomseh,
go ahead and share your list.

@ acolyte,
don't worry, I won't be tagging anybody. I've had some fun times for sure; always trying to keep things lively.