Tuesday, June 06, 2006

An Omen?

I just had write something today. The date is 06/06/06 or 666.
Some churches say this number has meaning and there's something evil about it. Revelation refers to it as "the mark of the beast."
I don't really know.
Disasters happen on any other day so I don't know what makes this day any worse. It's not the end of the world just yet.

Ati there's a town called Hell in Michigan. They planned a celebration for today. I'm superstitious so I wouldn't ever live there!

A reliable source tells me that horror movies usually rank high in the box office. Well, I know I'm not contributing to any of that coz I don't watch horror. I don't even want to see the trailer or adverts for the new movie "The Omen." Even though I know there's fake stuff (Scream), I don't want to see anything to do with exorcisms, or massacres. Real life gets scary enough. I know if I watch those movies, I'll be getting flashbacks at odd times. So, no thanks, it's not for me.

2 comments:

Barsawad said...

The numbers could mean some thing totally different, and not dates!

The Quran says there are some signs that will appear before Armageddon!

Girl next door said...

That's true, there must be another meaning since nothing happened on that date. Hard to know though, 'cause there's symbolism everywhere around us.