Sunday, May 14, 2006

Handcuffed!

We live in an unpredictable world. Check this out: one moment, I'm standing on the sidewalk listening to "Kenyan Boy, Kenyan Girl" by Necessary Noize on my ipod. Next thing, there are 3 cop cars in the middle of the street in front of me, sirens blaring. 6 men in blue step out of their cars and surround a shifty, bummy looking man. A few minutes before, the man was yelling something incomprehensible, now he was handcuffed and being searched. They pulled something out of his pocket. One of the cops walked to a building on the same block and questioned a woman standing by the door. I don't usually check out cops, but I've been seeing some hot ones lately! There's something attractive about a man in uniform. One of the things on my wishlist is a pair of fur-lined handcuffs.

Something else I've been checking out lately is guys' asses. A firm, toned round butt is a true ASSet!

Classes are over in the next week. I don't even care about the grades anymore. I just want it to be over.

11 comments:

Milonare said...

Sup GND!

LOL

What happens if an attractive jamaa with uniform plus a mzuri diab steps up to you?

LOL

If it does happen, be sure to post details

LOL

Girl next door said...

Milonare,
Whassup! I skia you took a trip home--please enjoy farmers' choice on my behalf. If that kind of jamaa steps up, I'll want to handcuff him and take him home! But only if he can survive a round of questioning and show some signs of intelligence=)

Anonymous said...

As someone with a long LONG standing appreciation of a fine ass, I say welcome.

I tell you, a mzuri ass is the BEST!!!

Like this one I know......... nitakutumia picha!

Girl next door said...

@ Ms K,
I'm flattered you stopped by. As a guy is flexing his biceps, I'm saying "turn around." I'll be chilling for that picha!

Kyahgirl said...

thanks for visiting my blog :-)

there is a lot to be said for nice ASSets LOL.

Girl next door said...

@ Kyah girl,
thanks for visiting mine!

Amkeni wakenya! said...

Beg to ask what should be firm and round the hole or the sorrounding?
Just asking.

KenyanMusings said...

yaaay for men in uniform...kwanza me i went to my cousin;s wedding and tehre were these gorg navy men....aiiiii, can you spell UNDRESS!!!

Sheesh,

Hey GND....and thanks for passing by at my place over there.

Girl next door said...

@ Deeply pertubed,
A firm hole? Not bad, I think that's going too deep, LOL, I didn't mean round as in a circle, but rounded as in the opposite of flat.

@ Kenyan Musings,
Navy men have hot bodies!! It's very distracting. Thanks for passing by here too.

Anonymous said...

oooh i soo get what you mean with the handcuffs, i found some in...you'll never believe... a bookstore last year by they didnt close very well and they were the last ones they had, they were fluffy in a deep red velvet, jus awesome....

Girl next door said...

@ Anon,
what a find! you never know when you'll need to get out of them...still hunting for mine.