Thursday, March 23, 2006

I like...part 2


1. "Have a Nice Day" by Bon Jovi . I love their music! This band is flaming hot and sexy despite their age--who even cares about their age?

2.Korean soap operas. "First Love of a Royal Prince" had me hooked a few months ago. It's set in Seoul and Tahiti. The theme is a love triangle: but it has so many twists in the plot that grip your attention. And the leading men are so fine! Especially Kim Nam Jin. I swear there's a guy @ work who looks a lot like him. I can't help staring when I run into him.


Seoul is now on my list of places to go. There's another soap set in Singapore called "Beautiful Trio." I don't like the Wikipedia definition coz it's summed up as the adventures of 3-man hating bitches. It's about their adventures with men and relationships, as well as work and family. They're all in pursuit of great relationships (not quite Sex and the City). There's one chic who just got out of a rocky relationship and has a fab job but her mother is pressuring her to get married.(It's never enough!) So she gets this guy to pretend he's her boyfriend.It's hilarious!

3. French chocolate truffles.Close your eyes,open your mouth and imagine a chocolate truffle on your tongue...Now, close your mouth and feel the sweet, rich thick brown chocolate melting on your tongue. The mix of cocoa, butter and flavor is just right. I'm gonna have one right now!

4. Comedy. From Redykyulass (what's going on with them lately?), all kinds of stand-up comics (Chapelle, Carlos Mencia, Kings & Queens of Comedy, Eddy Murphy's Raw, and other not-so-famous ones),to SNL and Mad tv (the actor who clowns Dubya is funny!)...comedy central is my channel--guaranteed to put a smile on my face anyday!

3 comments:

Milonare said...

I need me those stand-ups on DVD. Kwanza there was one called Comic Relief or something... Cant remember...

Was hosted them days by Sinbad, Chris Rock, Martin etc

And chocolate is but a substitute for... eh... hiyo (Ms K 2005)

Girl next door said...

@Milonare,
Stand-up is the best! If I was stuck on a desert island somewhere and granted 3 wishes, one of my wishes would be for comedy in some form.

Girl next door said...

and what was that about chocolate?...=)